Show All Answers

1. What do I need to do to connect to city sewer?
2. What is a Residential Parking Permit (RPP)? What do I need to obtain a RPP?
3. Does the Planning Department take credit cards for payment?
4. Can I submit my permit / plan electronically?
5. What needs to accompany a permit application?
6. How can I have my bond released for land disturbance or right of way?
7. What are your office hours?
8. Where is the Development Services Division office located?