Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.


  1. Backflow Test Form (PDF)
  2. Leak Adjustment Form
  3. Request for Preliminary Water Pipeline Design
  4. System Development Fee Payment

    (Request for Installation of Yoke, Box & Meter)

  1. Hydrant Flow Request
  2. Relocate or Resize Service Application

    Application for relocation or re-sizing of existing services and meters

  3. Request for Water Pipeline Extension Agreement (PDF)
  4. Tenant Authorization Form

    In accordance with Virginia Code 15.2-2119 Newport News Waterworks is required to have a completed and signed Tenant Authorization Form... More…