How do I change my address if I move?

If you have a change of address that needs to be reported, you may use form SPA-248 to obtain an updated permit. You will need to petition the court that issued your permit as long as it is still valid, regardless of the jurisdiction of your new address. Please note that there is a $10.00 fee for a change of address.

Show All Answers

1. Who is eligible for a Concealed Handgun Permit?
2. How will I receive my permit?
3. How do I get a new permit if it has been lost or damaged?
4. How do I change my address if I move?
5. Do I qualify for a special permit?
6. Where can I find out more information regarding Concealed Handgun Permits?