Where can I get a backflow report?

Please use the Backflow Test Form or call the Cross-Connection Control & Backflow Prevention Office at 234-4888.

Show All Answers

1. How can I contact Waterworks via the Web or email?
2. Can I pay my HRSD (Hampton Roads Sanitation District) bill from the Waterworks payment system?
3. Where can I get a backflow report?
4. Who can give our business permission to use water from a fire hydrant?
5. I need to fill my swimming pool/hot tub. Can I get a discount on my water?
6. How can I find out if my water tap fee has been paid?
7. My water bill is UNUSUALLY high. Is there anything I can do about it?