There is a streetlight that has been out for sometime, how or who do I contact?
The best way to contact someone about an out or damaged streetlight is by filling out this online form. If you have any questions, please email the Engineering Department.

Show All Answers

1. What services does Engineering provide to the city?
2. Where do I go to complain about stormwater flooding, debris, fish kill or illegal dumping?
3. There is someone working in the Right-of-Way: how do I find out who it is and what kind of work is being done?
4. I was involved in a traffic accident, how do I get information for traffic signals and timings?
5. How do I get information on traffic counts?
6. What is the Residential Parking Permit Program (RPPP) and where do I go for petition forms?
7. There is a streetlight that has been out for sometime, how or who do I contact?
8. What do I do to find out if the timing on a traffic signal / flasher are correct or could be changed?
9. How are Stormwater Service Charges calculated?
10. The city is running a smoke test in my area, are they dangerous?
11. Where can I find a listing of all the streets in Newport News?
12. How do I find out what streets are closed?
13. How do I find out about the new Citywide Signal System?
14. The sewer connection fees have changed, how do I find the new rates?
15. A sign has been damaged, how do I get it replaced?
16. How can I get flood zone verification?
17. I have been flooded, how do I get help?
18. Where do I find the bike routes / paths in Newport News?
19. Are there signs available indicating that there are deaf / blind children living in a residence on a city street?