What do I need to do to connect to city sewer?

The current connection rate for sanitary sewer are available in Chapter 33 – Sewers and Sewage Disposal of the Newport News Code of Ordinances. Please contact Development Services Permit office for more information regarding single family residential connection fees at permits@nnva.gov or 757-933-2311. For information regarding connection fees for commercial, multi-family residential, or industrial developments, please contact Development Services for calculations at developmentservices@nnva.gov or 757-926-8761.

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to do to connect to city sewer?
2. Does the Planning Department take credit cards for payment?
3. Can I submit my permit/plan/plat electronically?
4. Where is the Development Services Division office located?
5. What are the Development Services office hours?