News Flash Home
The original item was published from 5/5/2017 2:57:00 PM to 5/5/2017 2:57:51 PM.
Posted on: May 5, 2017
[ARCHIVED] Deadlines for June 13th Primary
Voting Locations & Hours
- Locations & Hours
- Both the main office located inside city hall and our satellite office located inside of city center are open on June 10, 2017 from 9 AM - 5 PM.
- Absentee Voting
- You can vote absentee in-person at City Hall Monday-Friday from 8 AM until 5 PM or at City Center on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 AM until 5 PM.
- May 22 - Registration ends at 5 PM
- June 6 - Deadline to apply for an absentee ballot by mail at 5 PM
- June 10 - Deadline to vote absentee in person at 5 PM