News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/15/2021 3:44:00 PM to 6/8/2021 7:00:05 PM.
Posted on: April 13, 2021
[ARCHIVED] Election information and deadlines for the June 8, 2021 Democratic Primary Election
- Absentee Early Voting will begin on April 23rd in the Office of the General Registrar, 2400 Washington Avenue, 6th floor and will continue Monday – Friday from 8 AM – 5 PM.
- Absentee Early Voting will begin on April 27th at the Satellite Office, 700 Town Center Drive, 1st floor Conference Room and will continue on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 AM – 5 PM.
- Beginning May 24th, Absentee Early Voting will be available Monday – Friday from 8 AM – 5 PM.
- Both locations will be open for Absentee Early Voting on Saturday, May 29th and Saturday June 5th from 9 AM – 5 PM. Saturday, June 5th is the deadline to vote early.
- ? Staffed drop boxes are available at both locations during business hours for returned absentee ballots.
- 5/17/2021 – Deadline to register to vote by 5 PM.
- 5/28/2021 – Deadline to apply for an absentee ballot by mail by 5 PM.
- 6/8/2021 – Election Day, Polls open at 6 AM – 7 PM.