Citizens and others can easily access City Council meeting agendas, minutes, materials, videos and more thanks to the City’s new meetings portal. This mobile-friendly resource lets people access key information quickly and supports the city’s efforts to promote accessibility and transparency. Using the portal, visitors can:
- Click on the meetings tab organized by the type of meeting;
- Use the calendar to find an upcoming or previous public meeting;
- Subscribe to e-updates about meetings;
- Search the City’s e-resources for specific topics; and
- Read City Council agendas and minutes, or watch a meeting video.