The 4th of July fireworks have been rescheduled for 9:30 PM on Friday, July 5 at Victory Landing Park, 23rd Street and West Avenue in downtown Newport News.Þ
From I-64 East & West
- Take the I-664 Exit
- Take Exit 6 to 26th Street
- Turn left onto Huntington Avenue
- Turn right onto 23rd Street
- Victory Landing Park is at the end of 23rd Street along the James River (50 25th St.)
Free parking at the Newport News City Hall parking lot and non-restricted lots in the Downtown area. Handicapped parking is located in the lot at 23rd Street & West Avenue and designated spaces throughout the Downtown area.
- No alcohol allowed in event area; coolers/picnic baskets are permitted
- Bring blankets or lawn chairs for seating
- No pets permitted in the event area
- No bicycles, skateboards or radios permitted in the event area
- For more information, call Newport News Parks, Recreation & Tourism at: 757-926-1400 or visit www.nnparks.com.