DMV 2 Go is a mobile customer service center ready to bring DMV services to the City of Newport News.
DMV Services available include:
- Apply for or renew your ID card - available for adults and children.
- Apply for or renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge test; get your picture taken. Reinstate driving privileges.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Have you recently moved? If so, stop in to update your address on your DMV record. At the same time, you can update your voter registration address and organ donor status.
- Request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to set up a myDMV account - receive DMV notices via email or phone; conduct secure transactions on the DMV website.