Newport News Now is a daily e-newsletter that launched in March 2016. Articles that ran in our newsletter between March 2016 and March 2018 are available on these pages. Newsletters produced beginning in April 2018 can be viewed on our new daily newsletter page.
View All Posts
Posted on April 18, 2017 at 10:13 AM by Communications Department
• Facts about child sexual abuse.
• The types of situations in which child sexual abuse might occur.
• Simple, effective strategies for protecting children from sexual abuse.
• The importance of talking about the prevention of sexual abuse with children and other adults.
• The signs of sexual abuse so you that you might intervene and respond appropriately.