- 2018 Employee Benefits Guide
- Anthem PPO-Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- Anthem HealthKeepers-Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- Lumenos Health Savings Plan-Summary of Benefits & Coverage
|Plan Name||Phone Number|
|Anthem PPO Plan||800-451-1527|
|Anthem HealthKeepers Plan||800-421-1880|
|Lumenos Health Savings Plan||800-582-6910
- HSA General Information Brochure
- HSA Member Instructions for Registration
- HSA Members Benefits Infograph
- 2018 Rates
- HIPPA Notice
For more information about these benefits please visit www.anthem.com or contact customer service by calling one of the phone numbers below.
- Health Enrollment Form
- Anthem Customer Claim Form
- Anthem Claim Form-For All Health Care Services
- Prescription Mail Order Form
- HSA Deduction Form
- Anthem Mobile App
- Anthem Quick Care
- Live Health Online Summary
- Live Health Online Instructions
- Live Health Online Mobile App
- Anthem Health and Wellness Programs
- New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options
- Wellness & Healthy Lifestyles
- You may add dependents to your insurance either during Open Enrollment or if they lose coverage due to a life qualifying event.
- Dependents are defined as legal spouse (based on the Virginia definition of marriage) and children under age 26, by birth, marriage, legal custody/guardianship or adoption. Dependent children are covered to the end of the month they reach 26.
- Life Qualifying Events are defined by the following: Marriage, Divorce, Birth, Legal custody or Adoption, Death, or Loss of insurance coverage. The Benefits Office must be notified in writing within 31 days of the Life Qualifying Event.