NEW! Contractor Certification Test
The process for taking the NNWW Contractor Certification Test has changed. The test is now electronic but remains open book. You will need a score of 80% to pass the test.
What you need:
- For convenience you should have two electronic devices/screens/monitors 1. to use the pdf book and 2. to take the test
- Access to a printer from your device to print out the certificate,; when a passing score is achieved.
- "NEW 2022 Distribution Construction Standards" to take the test (electronic or hard copy)
- Download the NEW 2022 Distribution Construction Standards Handbook to use while you are taking the test.
- Register and complete the 100 question test that is found here: NNWW Contractors Certification Test
- Fill out all fields on the registration page
- Complete the test. It is an uninterrupted timed test of 2 hours and 45 minutes to complete it.
- Submit the test for grading
- If you passed (scored at least 80%), you will be able to print out the certificate and select "Next" for further information.
- If you did not pass (scored below 80%), you may review test (optional) or retake test (optional), when finished, select "Next" for further information.
- You may retake a failed test whenever and as often as you like in order to pass it.