New Tap Applications

  • New service fees to be paid to New Services, Waterworks' Distribution Division.
  • A water main line must front the property in order to acquire water service.
  • Fees are based on size of meter requested.
  • Developer may elect to have contractor install "service only" in subdivisions. All individual connections are installed by Waterworks.
  • Inquiries should be made to New Services, 757-926-1084. Services above 2″ size, contact System Extension Services at 757-926-1085.