Special Interest Series
- Generally two-hour courses designed to introduce a concept or topic.
- Perfect for the employee who is short on time however still interested in continual profession and personal development.
Topics have included:
- Multicultural Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Time Management
» Download Special Interest Series – Course Catalog
Pathway to Learning Series
- Longer to provide a more in-depth learning experience these four hour courses are designed for the employee who wants move further in their individual development.
Courses have included:
- SMART Goals
- Presentation Skills
- Introduction to Leadership
- Effective Workplace Communication
These courses help prepare the employee for the next level in their career.
» Download Pathway to Learning Series – Course Catalog
How to Register
Employees who are interested in participating in a Pathway or Special Interest Series class can enroll themselves using the MUNIS Self Service system Please be advised supervisor approval is expected prior to attending class.