2019 Open Enrollment Information
- Your previous Benefit elections will not roll over from last year
- You must elect or decline your benefits through MUNIS self service
*Outside of Open Enrollment, you can only make changes if you have a Qualifying Life Event or Special Enrollment Right.
Know your ESS-Self Service log-in information
- All active City Employees will need to login to Self Service using their City issued Active Directory (AD) account credentials.
Your City AD credentials are what you use to sign into LTS (Leave and Timesheet System) or to check your City email address.
2019 Important Open Enrollment Information
- MUNIS Employee Self Service ( click here to complete enrollment)
- 2019 Open Enrollment Presentation (pdf)
- 2019 Open Enrollment Presentation (automated with audio)
- 2019 Employee Benefits Rate Sheet
- 2019 Anthem Enrollment Information
- 2019 Open Enrollment FAQs
- Video Overview of the Lumenos Health Savings Plan
- Step by Step Instructions enrolling with MUNIS Self Service
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Information
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Enrollment/Change Form
- 2019 Employee Benefit Guide