2021 Open Enrollment Information
An Optima Health dedicated website located at www.optimahealth.com/nnva is available with resources to help you make the most of your new plan.
Optima Health Member Services is available to answer your questions by phone 757-552-7110 or 1-800-229-1199; Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
This year will be a passive open enrollment, meaning only those employees who are making benefit changes to current elections, opting out of coverage, or re-electing a Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) will be required to login to MUNIS Employee Self Service to make changes.
Know your ESS-Self Service log-in information
- All active City Employees will need to login to Self Service using their City issued Active Directory (AD) account credentials.
Your City AD credentials are what you use to sign into LTS (Leave and Timesheet System) or to check your City email address.
Employee Self Service is located here: https://apps.nnva.gov/mss
*Outside of Open Enrollment, you can only make benefit changes if you have a Qualifying Life Event or under Special Enrollment Rights.
- 2021 Employee Rates
- Open Enrollment PowerPoint Presentation
- Open Enrollment Employee Forums
- 2021 Employee Benefit Guide
- Optima Health Website
- MUNIS Employee Self Service
- Step by Step Instructions Enrolling with MUNIS Employee Self Service
- Optima Equity HDHP Preventative Drug List
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Enrollment/Change Form