2022 Open Enrollment Information
The Benefits Enrollment Portal is Now Open!
Open Enrollment for benefit elections is October 4th - 18th. This is your opportunity to make new elections or review your core and voluntary benefit options for 2022.
Learn more by listening to our pre-recorded virtual open enrollment presentation.
This year will be a passive open enrollment, meaning only those employees who are making benefit changes to current elections, opting out of coverage, or re-electing a Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) will be required to login to MUNIS Employee Self Service to make changes.
Know your ESS-Self Service log-in information
- All active City Employees will need to login to Self Service using their City issued Active Directory (AD) account credentials.
Your City AD credentials are what you use to sign into LTS (Leave and Timesheet System) or to check your City email address.
Employee Self Service is located here: https://apps.nnva.gov/mss
*Outside of Open Enrollment, you can only make benefit changes if you have a Qualifying Life Event or under Special Enrollment Rights.
- 2021 Employee Rates
- 2022 Premium Rate Summary (Employee Rates)
- 2022 Open Enrollment PowerPoint Presentation
- 2021 Employee Benefits Guide (2022 Employee Benefits Guide Coming Soon)
- Optima Health Website
- MUNIS Employee Self Service
- Step by Step Instructions Enrolling with MUNIS Employee Self Service
- Optima Equity HDHP Preventative Drug List
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Enrollment/Change Form